– I’ll never ever forget Feb. 5 2012. Jaejoong- no word is enough to describe your modesty! My God, the atmosphere was so nice and friendly. He was just like one of us. A friend that you can talk to!
– I don’t care what trolls say about Jaejoong- after seeing him yesterday and being in his fan meeting for almost 2 hours all I can say is he is one of the most modest, kindest and most elegant people that rarely you can see in your life!
-Believe me he was there just for a couple of hours but quite enough to enchant every one. Even the bodyguard who didn’t have any idea who he was said “Wow- this boy is so cool” I hope every JYJ fan experience the same.
– JJ is really awesome! I didn’t expect to get in and many thought I was there as an assistant and asked me lots of questions. There were mothers with their kids and boys with their girlfriends. Even the bodyguard who had no clue about him said: Wow cool boy and since he came here, he has been so polite and nice.
– I have been to many concerts and events but this was so unique and different. So intimate and friendly..He is extremely shy and modest. When we cheered for his birthday he was about to hide under the table and sometimes he got red! Yes I was struck by him !
– He is perfect…He stunned every single of us in the hall.! He is better looking in person..I was just in front of the platform! I find it difficult to describe but he is someone like not from this world. He has a real star light. So affectionate, kind… The star that shines so brightly and he brought sunshine- the outside was so warm and shining like him!
– Before the birthday cake the lady presenting the event said in Turkish ” We’ll give him a birthday cake but don’t say anything” We laughed but he didn’t understand..There were many moments like this!
– He was surprised when he got the birthday cake and on the top there were figures of him and other members. He broke his figure while taking out and said “sorry”. The best part when he said he was affected by beautiful girls and added (not in the third video) ” Here I can marry someone who can speak Korean ” that caused the loudest scream.
– I haven’t seen such a modest person…whatever we say write about him is not enough…He looked very cheerful and upbeat. He is so elegant…We celebrated his birthday with a cake on the stage. On the top of the cake there were figures of 3 JYJ members and he took and ate his figure and said ” Sorry to behave you badly”..
– He was so nice and shy. I think he didn’t expect that much excitement. One of the questions was if he knew any Turkish words other than basic hello good bye.. he said no- when the hall say ahhhh.. he sheepishly said:”I came here yesterday I’m so fresh here sorry” then we burst into laughter again!
– Oh yes and there was a moment when one of his fans bowed in front of him, he bowed again and she bowed lower and he bowed again kneeling touching the ground (I wish there were a video of it!) He is so kind like an angel!
– Now Jaejoong is our official Turkish-Korean Culture ambassador! And he looks so hot in his suit!
– I think this event is so meaningful than other fan events because he is here as a cultural representative of Korea. He came here more to promote Korea and I think it is a great honor and there were profs. of the university also..They liked him a lot!